Summary box:HC Photonics - Waveguide PPLN mixers for integrated high-efficiency frequency conversion
PPLN waveguide mixers are frequency conversion modules which integrate PPLN waveguide chips into a convenient, compact, robust, cost-effective packaged format for your application convenience. With waveguide structure, PPLN waveguide mixers have higher efficiency in single-pass configuration as compared to bulk mixers. Optimized for your desired input pump lasers, PPLN waveguide mixers provide the polarization maintained output either in free space or optical fiber, with available output wavelength ranging from UV/Visible to NIR/MIR and output power up to sub-Watt or even up to Watt level.
- Single-pass & high-efficiency, optimized for your specified input pumps
- Available output wavelength from UV/Visible to NIR/MIR
- Available mixing configuration from fundamental type to advanced type (such as SHG, SFG, and DFG etc.)
- Available for fiber or free space as input/output coupling interfaces (such as 1x0, 1x1, 2x0, 2x1, 0x0 , 0=free space, 1=one fiber, 2=dual fibers
- Optional alignment beam for free space input
- Available with integrated thermistor/TEC for QPM temperature optimization & optional photodiode (PD) for power monitoring/automatic power control
- Convenient, compact and robust and available for a variety of application customizations
Please contact us to discuss the specifications and arrange a quotation.